#LowonganKerja #Sales Engineer #ValveCompany
Valve company for Oil and gas Looking for Sales Engineer with the requirement below :
• Hold a degree in Mechanical, Chemistry or Petroleum Engineering from reputable university.
Minimum 2 years of experience in valves business, preferably in stationery equipment, valves, fittings, and related mechanical equipment.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Good command in English both written and spoken.
• Willing to travel throughout Indonesia and occasionally overseas.
• Familiar with MS office application
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Able to perform financial calculations and create and manage the budgets
Job Description :
Comply with all applicable HSE laws and regulations, and apply our standards where laws and regulations do not exist or are considered insufficient.
Identify and assess health and safety hazards and eliminate or, if not possible, reduce risks to as low as reasonably practicable to prevent incidents.
General and Administrative
• Develop after sales business plan and strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Provides timely accurate competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin
Financial and Business Control
• Determine and assign after sales quotas, products business design, targets, and/or goals. Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue and for one or more after sales territories.
• Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps.
• Collaborate with marketing executives to develop lead generation plans.
• Advance one’s own professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops and other educational trainings, participating in professional societies and industry networks, and reading professional and industry publications
• Develop sales & after sales strategies to acquire new customers or clients, track sales team metrics and share them with company leadership.
• Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences.
• Resolve escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding sales and service.
• Monitor and respond to customer feedback throughout the buying and after sales process.
• Provide expertise when setting and adjusting pricing plans and discount rates and provide advanced negotiation expertise.
• Connect company headquarters with customers and salespeople in the field.
Technical & Service Area
• To recommend technical solutions and promote AVK products to customers.
• To Train and educate customers maintenance staff on products installation, failure analysis, and troubleshooting.
• To support sales staff on technical aspects and provide technical assistance whenever required.
• To support organization and achieving business unit indicator
Provide the information related to Sales Manager Industry
Remuneration based on package and experiences. Interested applicant can send e-mail to : email@example.com